Reserve a table and parking and order ride bracelets at: icpicnic19.givesmart.com
Volunteer Registration: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0a49aca72ba3f94-icparish
Friday, May 17th
o Food, Games, Rides, Music, Beer, Pull Tabs, Margaritas
o The Joe Polach St. Louis Express Band
§ Featuring German, Czech, Polish, American Polkas and Waltzes, American classics from 50s -70s and Country
Saturday, May 18th
· 9am: IC and HCS Picnic Parade starting in the Walmart parking low
· 9:45am: Opening Prayer and National Anthem
· 10am: PICNIC OPENS!!
o Food, Games, Rides, Beer, Bloody Mary’s, Margaritas, Pull Tabs
· 10:30am: Corn Hole Tournament Check-In Begins
· 11am: Corn Hole Tournament Begins
· 11am-1pm: Balloon Artist
· 3-5pm: Petting Zoo in the front lawn of the Rectory
· 3:30-5:30pm: Awesome music by The Saturday Brothers
· 6-7pm: Time for some Rock ‘N’ Roll by Elvis!
· 7:30-11:30pm: Closing out the night, Exit 180 performs
· 9:45pm: FIREWORKS!!!! Don’t Miss it!