The Most Blessed Sacrament is not a relic or a memory,
it is Jesus Himself. He is all-powerful, all-loving, all-perfect
and anxiously waiting for us to visit.
All the treasures and wonders of this world are nothing
compared to Who we find in Adoration. Will you reserve an hour
on the first Friday every month to be with Jesus between 8:30 am and 6 pm?
26 WAYS TO SPEND AN HOUR WITH JESUS
1. Slowly read Sacred Scripture until something hits you. Then LISTEN. (Lectio Divina)
2. Pray the Holy Rosary.
3. Let God look at you and love you—unconditionally.
4. Tell Him something that made you happy. Then LISTEN.
5. Tell Him what you are afraid of. Then LISTEN.
6. Tell Him what angers you. Then LISTEN.
7. Speak about your loved ones.
8. Pray for an enemy.
9. Talk with Him about work.
10. Sing a song for Him in your heart.
11. Promise to trust Him.
12. Imagine Our Blessed Mother or one of the saints sitting next to you and praying with you.
13. Renew your loyalty to His Church.
14. Lean on Him. Tell Him you love Him.
15. Thank Him for the Sacraments.
\16. Tell Him your failures. Ask for help. Then LISTEN.
17. Slowly recite the Beatitudes.
18. Pray one Our Father slowly.
19. Pray one Hail Mary slowly.
20. Pray the Creed slowly.
21. Pray for the Sanctification of Priests and Holy Vocations.
22. Ask Him to show you the next step.
23. Look at yourself. Count your gifts. Then thank Him.
24. Ask Him to show you if you have hidden any talents, and to help you use them in a way that pleases Him.
25. Pray for the world.
26. Enjoy just being in His presence and in His peace